The new Cocoon Cloud SDK has been released. The Cocoon Cloud SDK is the easiest way to integrate the Cocoon.io cloud compiler in any service or app. With this simple API, anyone can authenticate with their Cocoon.io account and create, update and compile HTML5 projects in the cloud programmatically.
This new version brings a bunch of new functionalities.
- Now you can also modify the icons and splashes of each project.
- The Signing Key API has been added to the SDK.
- The performance in NodeJS environments has been improved.
- We said goodbye to callbacks and this new version welcomes Promises to handle async work.
- With this update a complete Gulp sample is also included to help you use the SDK from the start.
- Now you can read the full documentation at cocoonio.github.io/cocoon-cloud-sdk.
Drop us an email at email@example.com if you are a Silver, Gold or Platinum User requesting the credentials to use the SDK and install the new version as a dependency of your project with:
npm install cocoon-cloud-sdk