We have deployed a new Cocoon cloud version with some new features and bugfixes.
- Web2App: Now you can easily create a native apps from your responsive web site using the Web2App project creation setup. Just set your responsive web site URL and click on compile. Easy!.
- Native Share Atomic Plugin: We have created a new Atomic Plugin for native iOS and Android share. It’s something you have asked for and now it’s ready!. Remeber that you can easily add it from the plugins management interface in you projects detail looking for “Native Share API”. The Native Share Atomic Plugin is OpenSource and you can find more info here: source, api.
- Rewarded Ad videos support: We have added support for Chartboost rewarded videos in the Ads Atomic Plugin. You can add it from the plugins management interface in you projects detail looking for “Chartboost” and use it just callingCocoon.Ad.Chartboost.createRewardedVideo(adUnit);. The Ads Atomic Plugin is OpenSource and you can find more info here: source, api.
- Icons interface: We have improved the icons management interface. Now you don’t have a size limit, we just recommend you to upload squared 1024×1024 images but in case the image is not squared, we crop it for you. The image format has to be PNG and the size limit is 5MB.
- Versions override: Some of you asked for a way to override the version name and version code so we have added two new settings in the platforms settings to do this.
- Password reset: We have enabled the password reset link. Now you can reset your password in case you forget it.
- Feedback improvements: We have improved error texts in some places where more feedback was needed.
- Status bar in Canvas+ iOS: Canvas+ iOS no longer shows the status bar. We have changed this as this is the preferred setting for games.
- Remote URLs in Webview+ iOS: We have fixed a bug in the iOS Webview+ that made it show a white screen when compiling with a remote URL as content.
- Email change: We detected an issue that made some projects to fail to compile if the user had changed the email address. The issue has been fixed and the email change input has been enabled again.
- Improved templates loading time: We have made some tweaks to improve the templates loading time.
So that’s all for the moment, hope you enjoy this new features.
Thanks for using Cocoon!
The Cocoon Team